Submit Your Post UTME Tutorial Application Form Below
Is your score too low in JAMB? Read about NDU Predegree Programme here
For Your Information:
Date of Commencement: Monday 20th April, 2020
Time: Will be specified by the timetable to be prepared
1. Data to browse and do research is the sole responsibility of participants
2. Cost is N1,500 only monthly
3. Compulsory past questions and answers is sold for N400 flat rate. This fee is in addition to the original tutorial fee
3. There is no refunds after payment
4. Participants shall have one week grace period to pay their fees after which they will be excused from the class.
5. Anyone excused have the privilege to pay up and be re-added.
6. Classes shall span all through to Post UTME time
7. Applicants are expected to take the classes seriously as post UTME examination is practically “on your own”. No looking back.
Participants shall have the following added advantages over their peers:
1. Be familiarized with the Post UTME examinations
2. To be more knowledgeable in the nature of Post UTME examination
3. Time self within alloted exam time
4. Know how many questions will be presented.
5. Further details on time, venue, seat no., etc.
6. Accommodations during post UTME and after admissions
7. Expected charges from Post UTME application till admissions
1. Michael Oghenenyoreme Jules (Lead Facilitator)
(Department of Vocational and Technology Education)
2. Prestige Sweetfeelings
(Faculty of Engineering)
Interested participants will be expected to pay up their fees at least a week into the tutorials.
All payments goes to
Account Number: 0081536529
Account Name: Julius Michael Oghenenyoreme
Bank Name: Diamond/Access Bank
Or use web payment channel below:
Call 08060699054 or 08050706635 or visit our support page
Please, download this letter and show to your parents/sponsor(s)