Are you a graduate of the Niger Delta University and have not collected your original certificate?
I guess you must have thought of doing so.
To get your original certificate, you will have to meet the following requirements and payments.
1. 12,000 for certificate collection
2. Pay or show evidence of payment of 7,500 convocation fee.
3. Show original certificate of o’level result.
4. Pay 2,000 for result confirmation.
b. Age declaration
d. Statement of result
e. Alumni receipt (if you lost your own, it is now 3,000)
f. Receipt for 12,000
7. Handwritten application letter.
All applications are to be forwarded in person to the Senate office in main campus.
Note that all payments in the Niger Delta University are now online. You are to create a profile with www.ndufees.com and make all necessary payment before going to the Senate office for processing.
To process your receipts, call +2348060699054 or +23408050706635