Admissions and UTME Nigeria, herein known as A & U Ng., was borne out of the findings that many secondary school leavers are not able to access any form of vocational tutelage. As future academics who just left secondary schools, they no longer have access to guidance services which they had in school, and have not been granted admission and have no links to the universities to get the needed information on course choice, jamb application, post UTME application amongst all necessary admission procedures.
In view of the above, there was need to build a database of vocational guidance information that secondary school leavers can assess from the comfort of their homes. One important thing here is the drive to bring vocational services closer to the users. If these services are restricted to the secondary schools, access to them would be difficult. In the same vein, if restricted to the universities, it would also be difficult for students seeking admission into certain universities to access because some are in faraway states. Consequently, there is every need to bring vocational guidance to all Nigerian students.
In this portal, you will continue to come across various information that shapes your choice of universities, programme of studies, performance during admission examination, performance as a university student, how you conduct yourself in school, the type of persons you mingle with, how to manage religious activities while in school, etc. In fact, the list is just endless.
Admissions and UTME Nigeria was established on 22nd September, 2017 at a time when we started having freshmen who had made many mistakes during their application stage. We had been and still within the research environment, but now more on vocational tutelage as a result of needs of the office. By the time many students come to the university where we start mentoring them, most have done a lot of errors. Errors like choosing a programme while having low score, using non-indigene to enter school while maybe from the maternal side, the student is actually an indigene, having different name in different documents. The list can go on and on.
Accordingly, it was expedient that we reach the applicants even before they start making any choice from the beginning. From a vocational point of view, Michael (2018) propounded a model of career choice dependence (Theory of Career Choice Dependence) where he expounded that students are likely to depend on anyone they see as a trustee who will make their choice for them. So, no matter what they are told, no matter the academic qualification of such person, immediately they see these ones as trustees, the deal is done, they are ready to depend on whatever they are told.
What is more? Some were even told that without a credit in English language in o’level result, they can even get admission. These ones spent their monies in vain writing JAMB and post UTME. At the end, even though some got admission, they were rejected during verification exercise. What a waste of effort! So, to avoid the above, we introduced Admissions and UTME Nigeria with the aim of guiding universities applicants to “step in the right vocation”, hence, our motto: step in the right vocation.
Over the years however, numerous clients have been thinking that this portal is owned by the Niger Delta University and they do business with us with such belief of NDU ownership. Although we may have done business credibly to think in such direction, we wish to inform the public on our identify. This is to avoid trust misplacement, breaches, thoughts of impersonation and lawsuit. Accordingly, the following shall be known about us:
- that Admissions and UTME Nigeria is an entity of its own, though, a subsidiary of MJE Resources both of which are not associated with the Niger Delta University.
- that Admissions and UTME is also referered to as A & U Nig.
- that Admissions and UTME Nigeria is a sole business enterprise that deals on these services
- that neither MJE Resources nor its subsidiary – Admissions and UTME Nigeria – are managed by the Niger Delta University.
- that we currently have no statutory relationship with the NDU nor its admissions office.
- that we do NOT do business with the public impersonating The NDU.
- that our business within and around the NDU is based on our knowledge of the system, having several links to offices around the institution.
- that our business is solely affiliate and third party in nature and does not infringe on any of the NDU Law, unless otherwise not explicitly stated.
- that you doing business with us is solely based on your understanding that you are dealing with a third party who can assist you in ways we so advertised.
- that Admissions and UTME does not cheat, defraud nor deceive clients; that should you be defrauded in anyway, you can use our support page to report such incidence and you shall be attended to within 24hours.
- that we do not collect money from admission applicants unless otherwise, they so seek for assistance on information about admission processes and a service is extended.
- that the Niger Delta University does not collect money from applicants before granting admission and we accordingly do not also deceive applicants to pay money to us to get admission as admission is totally by virtue and free from the NDU.
- that in the event of any breach of trust, please, use our support portal to lay your complaints.
- should you suspect someone is using our name to attempt defrauding you, please, call our support lines immediately – +2348060699054, _+2348050706635
Or follow our Facebook page below to complain:
Be rest assured of our unequaled services.
Michael Oghenenyoreme Jules
For Admissions and UTME Nigeria.
MJE Tech Centre,
Beside Gloryland (Main) Campus Gate,
By RCF Tent,