We hereby call on members of the general public for participation in the Emerald December savings. The Emerald December savings is a group saving scheme where members are expected to save N1,500 weekly till December. We anticipate to ensure all members attain a target of N50,000 by December 10th, 2022.
Details of Savings
Below are detailed information on the Emerald savings scheme.
- Target Savings: N50,000 (target is flexible depending on members. A member can decide to reduce/increase his/her target) Note: If you join this contribution late, then your weekly target will be adjusted to meet the N50,000 by December. You may also decide to maintain any amount if the N50,000 target is not your focus.
- Entrant: Anyone can join at anytime.
- Exit: No exit till December 10th of every year
- Savings interval: Weekly (every Friday/Saturday)
- Weekly deposits: N1,500 (or as member declare)
- Withdrawal date: December 10th, 2022
- Purpose of savings: December bulk (food) purchases
- Primary Administrators: Emerald Students’ MPCS
- Parent Operators: A & U Ng
- Emerald Commission: 2%
- Who can save: Students, lecturers, parents, workers, applicants and anyone who can meet up with the N1,500 weekly
- Penalty for skipping: None
Mode of Registration
Online: Click this link and fill the form therein. Then transfer your N500 registration fee and initial deposit to the account under the form.
Offline: Visit the Emerald Office at Main Campus Gate, Amassoma with 2 passports, N500 and initial deposits (if any) for the registration.
At the end of the registration, you will get a membership card and form which identifies you as a member of Emerald Cooperative. Even when you are far away, your contributions are properly recorded.
End of Savings
By December first week, an online meeting will be held to discuss issues about the savings, what to buy, who wants to withdraw, ascertain number of cooperators to make bulk purchase and other matters which will be very important for the cooperative.
For further inquiries, call the Emerald office: 08060699054