The management of A & U Ng use this medium to announce its new services called the “Send Me Proxy Services”. The Send Me Proxy Services allows members of the Niger Delta University audience outside the Wilberforce Island community to make inquiries directly from their target office(s), process their fees and carry out any service without feeling the consequences caused by the barrier of not being here.
Over the years, A & U Ng have operated proxy services informally. This is to say the Send Me proxy services has been ongoing but was barely formalized.
Who Can Benefit from the Send Me Service?
The following categories of persons will find this service useful: parents, students, graduate, sponsors, guardians, local and international organizations and any person having information need in the Niger Delta University.
- Members of the public seeking to process school fees and other payments who are not aware of how to go about it: Many parents and sponsors are weary of sending money to café to pay their ward’s NDU school fees. To them, why can’t they just pay to NDU bank account directly? Click the link below to know why. For parents and sponsors in this category, they can call for our Send Me Proxy Services to get their payments done.
- Graduates seeking for transcripts, letter application services and certificates: Many of NDU alumni are now living overseas while some others are in far away States in Nigeria and they no longer have contacts with anyone here in NDU to help them process their documents. If you fall in this category, A & U Ng Send Me Proxy Services is for you.
- Students making inquiries: Many students are sometimes in holidays or freshmen awaiting resumption. Some may want to come to school to collect materials or seek for information but no way to connect. Some freshmen may be asking when will verification commence. A & U Ng Send Me services allows you to send a staff to the Department to know exactly when such activity will commence.
- Parents seeking confirmation: As a parent who is sponsoring a ward in NDU, you may be concerned over your ward’s academic welfare and want to confirm information behind him/her. Maybe you want to speak directly with the HOD yourself. A & U Ng staff takes you directly to the HOD in proxy and connects you to speak with him/her. This services is often used by parents when they are unsure of their ward’s studentship in school.
- Organizations: There are several local and international organizations who seek for NDU services like transcripts and certificate confirmation but are finding it hard to get quick response from NDU. A & U Ng Send Me Proxy Services can handle all these challenges.
- Members of the general public: Aside the list of persons stated above, persons in other categories who wish to do transactions in NDU but have no trusted connections can use our Send Me Proxy Services.
How Much Does A & U Ng Send Me Proxy Services Cost?
To use the A & U Ng Send Me Proxy Services, the cost implication is just N2,000. To use the service, transfer N2,000 to the account below:
Account Number: 0081536529
Account Name: Julius Michael Oghenenyoreme
Bank: Access Bank
How to Use A & U Ng Send Me Proxy Services
Transfer N2,000 to Julius Michael Oghenenyoreme, 0081536529, Access Bank. Then send your request to 08060699054. Ensure to include the contact of the office if your request is about contacting someone/an officer.
Where your request is a fees processing, you are to add your fees to the N2,000 processing fees.
For further inquiries, call 08060699054