We have noticed that many Jamb profiles have started changing to ‘Admission in Progress’. What this means is that Jamb have received admission list from the University and have commenced ratifying the list in accordance with CAPS admission parameters.
Whenever admission in progress displays in Jamb CAPS, it is usually within a week that admission commenced. Hence, it has become very important you know how to check your Jamb CAPS and check your admission status.
how to check admission status in jamb caps
how do I know I have been granted admission in jamb portal
admission status in jamb caps
check admission status in jamb caps
Below is a brief about how to check your admission in Jamb CAPS:
How To Check Admission Status in Jamb CAPS
To check your admission status in JAMB CAPS, just take the following steps:
- Visit www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Click on Create e-Facility Account/Log in
- Insert your Jamb username which is your email and Jamb password
- Click log in
- Once logged in, you will see 12 coloured rectangle boxes. Scroll down to identify the last box with purple colour and with the inscription CHECK ADMISSION STATUS. Click it.
- In the next page, click on ACCESS MY CAPS. This will take you straight to CAPS.
- Change your phone view to desktop view if you are using a phone. CAPS won’t open in mobile view. To do this, click the options/settings at the top right of your browser. Some options/settings have 3 dots while some phones have 3 horizontal lines. Once the settings have dropdown, click on request desktop mode. CAPS will then open well. If not, you will be seeing only WELCOME.
- Click the options again, this time, at the top left. CAPS options will come up. Then click on “Admission Status. Your information such as Jamb Reg., name of institution, course, subject combination and ADMISSION STATUS will display.
- If your admission status shows admitted, then you are lucky. If not, then keep on checking.
Please note that as at the time of this report, admission have not started.