How to apply for DESOPADEC bursary for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Follow the following steps to apply for the DESOPADEC bursary for 2020/2021:
- Login to www.desopadecbursary.ng
- Click apply
- Click Register
- Insert your first name, last name, email and the password you wish to use
- Then follow the instructions sent to your email you just inserted above (this means you can only use a valid email).
- Check the spam of your email if you do not see the mail in inbox
- The message reads as follows: ‘Dear Oghenen…,Verification Required,Please click the link below to contine your registration. https://apply.
desopadecbursary.ng/auth/ verify/a2d62eb2-055c-4b9c- 9c79-a8f1d369f8f2/ 2182c4764f4ef4ba534b
- Click the link and you will be taken to the page to continue your registration. Insert your email and the password you chose in the first page.
- Insert your personal information
- Insert your bank details
- Insert your university details
- Upload documents and review your application and you are done
Documents to Upload for DESOPADEC Bursary 2020/2021
The following documents will be needed in the DESOPADEC Bursary application 2020/2021:
- A recent Passport Photograph.
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin/Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from the Students’ Union/Association Chapter President of your Ethnic Nationality.
Criteria For Eligibility for DESOPADEC Bursary 2020/2021
A. To be eligible, applicants must be from only DESOPADEC mandate areas of Ijaw, Isoko Itsekiri, Ika, Ndokwa and Urhobo.
B. Applicants must be Students currently in the University or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
C. Applicants must be at 200 Level and above (for University students) and ND2 (for Polytechnic students).
D. Applicants must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria.