The Niger Delta University Post-graduate office requires newly admitted post-graduate students to submit several documents in the clearance process in order to open their files with the post-graduate office.
TO APPLY FOR NDU POST-GRADUATE FORM, CALL 08060699054, 08050706635
NDU Postgraduate WhatsApp Group Link
To Join NDU Postgraduate WhatsApp group for updates, kindly Click Here
To contact an ICT personnel, click This Link
Alternatively, you can copy the group link below on your WhatsApp and click on it.
Currently, the Niger Delta University Post-graduate (PGD, Masters and Ph.D) application for 2019/2020 is currently ongoing and the portal is expected to close any moment from now owing to the fact that the expiration date of 30th May has elapsed.
The following documents are however, needed from NDU Post-graduate students to open their files.
Documents Needed for File Opening in NDU Post-Graduate
1. Receipt for Purchase of Form: This is the N30,000 paid during application. From 2018 applicants backwards, their receipts were offline. They paid in the bank and converted the receipts at the bursary office. However, 2019 applicants upwards will have a receipt generated from the NDU Post-graduate office. Check the samples below:
Sample of NDU New Post-graduate application receipt
Sample of NDU Old Post-graduate application Receipt
2. Admission Letter: After the application and submission of all necessary credentials, the NDU, after ratification of qualified candidates offers admission letters to admitted post-graduate students. The Admission letter for older students were collected at the post-graduate office. However, recent admitted students (i.e. 2019 upwards) printed their receipts from the NDU post-graduate portal. Check the sample of the NDU Post-graduate admission letter below:
Sample of NDU Postgraduate admission letter
3. Acceptance Form: Acceptance form comes along with the Admission Letter. It is the page 2 of the admission letter. Check the sample of the NDU post-graduate acceptance letter below:
4. Acceptance Fee Receipt: This is the acceptance fee you paid immediately after you were granted admission. Older NDU post-graduate students paid offline in the bank. Currently, it is paid online. See the sample below:
5. All Certificates: This includes your WAEC/NECO, etc., First Degree, PGD, M.Sc., etc.
6. NYSC Discharge letter: This is the NYSC certificate granted to you upon completion of your youth service corp
7. Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
8. Local Government Identification Letter/State of Origin certificate
9. Clearance Certificate: Issued by post-graduate office
10. School Fees Receipt/PG Charges Receipts. Call us on 08060699054 to process yours if you haven’t. Our office is located at main campus gate.
11. Personal Data Form: Issued by post-graduate office
12. Guarantor’s Form: Issued by post-graduate office
13. Code of Honour Form: Issued by post-graduate office
14. Medical Form: Here, you will process your medical receipt online at N8,000 and take the receipts to sick bay for analysis result. The resul is what is required here.
15. Course Enrolment Form: Course enrolment cost just N4,000
16. Six (6) recent passport photographs
For further info and assistance, call our helpline:
08120661125, 08060699054, 08050706635
A & U Ng,
Besides RCF Tent,
By Main Campus Gate,
+234 806 0699 054
+234 818 0798 832
Michael Oghenenyoreme Jules,
Lead Researcher and Vocational Business Educator,
Admissions and UTME Nigeria
+234 805 0706 635
+234 812 0661 125
Besides NDU Gloryland Campus Main Gate