Courses registration, also known as course enrollment in the Niger Delta University is very simple to complete. However, you will need the services of two different websites.
In this post, you will find out how to register your courses yourself using your profiles with respective NDU portals.
How to Process NDU Course Enrollment E-pin
The following steps are involved.
1. Login to www.ndufees.com
2. Click on sign in
3. Enter your email as username and password which you used in paying school fees. (If you do not know these details, kindly meet the cafe person making your online payments to give you your details. If you cannot get the right login details, go to update email in the menu, same place you clicked sign in.
4. If you are able to sign in, then click pay fees. A drop down button will appear, scroll to the 4th item named “course registration pin” and click it.
5. In the pop up, select the session and level you are paying for and generate.
6. In the next two pages, just click the relevant links to proceed to payment.
7. Here, you will have to insert your card details to make payment for course enrollment e-teller of N104 only.
8. Once the payment is successful, it will pop up a page, cancel the pop up and use the main page you have been using before.
9. Scroll down, click on the payment channel under the page.
10. Click the payment channel under again. The amount to be paid is already there. N2,600 for freshers and N1,000 for returning students.
11. Follow the process of payment again to pay this fee. The process of payment is same as the one above.
12. Once payment is successful, two pop up will appear. Click both pop-ups to take you to the course enrollment e-pin page.
Note: You must validate the pin before you can use it in e-face
How to Validate NDU Course Enrollment E-pin
While in number 12 above, a pop-up will display. Cancel the pop-up page because the same information in the pop-up is already in the page where you are paying with added link to validate.
You cannot validate in the pop-up but you can validate in the main page because it is only the pin in the main page that carries the link. If you click validate in the pop-up, it will not respond. So, cancel the pop-up and continue.
13. Click on validate pin in the page you are viewing in 12 above. This will take you through an unseen “acceptance” page that allows e-face to acknowledge your e-pin.
Note: If you login to e-face without validating the e-pin, your e-pin will not be accepted.
How to Register NDU Course Enrolment
14. Once in https://www.ndu-eface.edu.ng/, login with your credentials. This is where you are expected to process your course enrollment. Year one students use their Jamb number as username and same jamb number + 1 (i.e. Jamb No. As username is 30431243JH while password will be 30431243JH1). Meanwhile, returning students must use their Matric number as username and whatever their password is, is best known to them.
15. Once logged in, click on “Reg Course”. This will pop-up an information to compel you to validate your pin. Once you click “ok”, it will display where to insert the pin. Go to your course enrollment e-pin page and copy the pin under “ACCESS KEY” (This is the pin) and paste in e-face. Click “validate” and if accepted, it will take you to where to select your courses.
16. Select your courses and click ok, this will display a pop-up asking if you are sure. Click ok and it will show you where to click to move on to second semester courses. Click there and go to second semester courses.
17. Select your second semester courses and click ok. Note: If you are offering all the courses displayed, just click on the last checkbox at the bottom. This will automatically select all the courses. Click “Ok” and you are done.
Go to the menu and click “Print Course Enrollment”. Your course enrollment will display.
Press Ctrl+P to print
You are as good as done!