The process of checking Niger Delta University sessional result is easy and any student can easily follow few steps to get their results checked themselves.
To do this, students have to login to their profile with the university website before they can access their results. The following process is involved:
How to check Niger Delta University NDU Results
How to Login to NDU Course Enrolment Profile
1. Login to https://www.ndu-eface.edu.ng/
2. Click on select and select programme of study. Under this option, you have undergraduate full time, undergraduate part time, post graduate diploma, postgraduate masters, post graduate doctorate, basic (pre-entry), and Predegree (pre-entry). Choose the programme that applies to you and go on to the next box.
3. Enter your user ID: The user ID is your JAMB number for those in year one and matriculation number for those in 200 level and above.
4. Enter your password: It is only you that knows your password. If you do not, you may want to call your cafe personnel who handles your course enrollment. If he does not have it, then change the password
5. Click submit: This will take you to your profile where you can buy the pin for the result checking.
How to check NDU Result
6. Once logged in, click on check result (pictured below)
7. In this result checking page, scroll down to the paragraph at the bottom and click on the link with the text “here” coloured purple (pictured below)
8. In this next page of result checking, click select and choose the session you want to check result for. Select the level and semester too. Go to the bottom and click “Continue” (Pictured above)
9. A pop up will appear with the following information “Note that, the Transaction Reference ID is you PIN; It will dispay (sic) and be sent to your mail/phone number (only for SMS Subscribers) if the transaction is successful. Do you want to continue?” Just click ok and move on to the payment page. This pop up may not display in most cases.
10. This page will display all your information for you to confirm whether they are correct or not. If all information there are correct, then click on the “continue” button at the bottom (See picture below).
How to Pay for NDU Course Enrollment
11. This next page is payment page. Insert your credit card details as indicated in the picture below. Note that if you do not have an internet enabled card, you will have to use the services of the cafe agents (see picture below).
12. Once you have been able to pay successfully, the portal will display your e-pin in a pop up. Don’t copy it. It will automatically display on the tab where you need to paste it. So, click ok to continue.
13. In this page, select the year, level and semester you just paid for and the pin will automatically display in the pin tab below.
14. There are two check boxes below. One says “Display results in spreadsheet format”, the other says Display results in transcript format. Choose the one you want and click submit. See the sample of a spreadsheet and transcript result format below:
Is this helpful? Please, drop your comment below
Also checkout how to pay your school fees and register your courses below.