Have you been asking of when JAMB examination slip re-print will commence? If yes, your answer has arrived. Many Jambites has been worried when they will write their examinations since the exams are just two weeks from now. Now, JAMB has released the date for the re-print. JAMB has announced that the Re-print of examination slip will commence March 7th, 2020.
What Is The Importance Of Jamb Examination Re-Print Slip?
JAMB examination slip re-print enables you to identify the centre JAMB has assigned you to write your examinations. Hence, this re-printing should be done at least, one week to the examination to enable you equip and acquaint yourself with the location of your examination.
JAMB Slip Re-printing of 2020 Examination Date, Time and Venue will commence March 7th, 2020
Where Can I Re-print My Slip
The JAMB slip re-printing is done at www.jamb.org.ng. It is a simple and one-step process where you enter your relevant details and your slip appears.
What Do I Need to Reprint My Slip?
The only credentials needed to re-print JAMB examination slip is either your JAMB number, email used to create the profile or GSM number used during registration.
1. Jamb Registration Number
2. Email used for registration, or
3. Phone number used for registration in JAMB portal.
Special Note: You only need one of the three items above to re-print
How To Re-print My 2020/2021 JAMB Examination Slip
To re-print your JAMB examination slip, kindly login to your profile and follow the steps below:
1. Login to www.jamb.org.ng
2. Insert your username and password used to create your jamb profile (If you do not know this, kindly go back to the person who registered you and get your login details back.
3. Immediately you login, check for a button with the name Re-Print Your Slip. Click on it and it will take you to where to re-print your slip.
4. In the next page, there will be a space to re-print your slip. Enter your JAMB registration number, email of phone number used during the registration.
5. In the next page, you will be able to see your JAMB re-print slip containing your date, venue and time.