The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship application deadline which was earlier February 14th has been shifted to March 5th. The deadline for submission of applications was shifted as a result of many applicants who were unable to register due to challenges students are experiencing using the application portal.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified Delta State Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2019 / 2020 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
Delta State Bursary Application Deadline
Deadline is 5th March, 2020.
How to Apply
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online at http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to: email@example.com
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- All applications must be processed and submitted.
Special Note: For any application challenges, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org