The Niger Delta University has commenced its 2019/2020 acceptance fee payment and clearance. This means that all jambites whose names had appeared in Jamb can now login to www.clearance.nduportal.com and check their admission status.
All jambites, irrespective of whose names had appeared in the Jamb portal need to check their admission status in the NDU portal. This is because there has been very lucky cases of names that did not appear in Jamb yet they appeared in NDU portal. Very rare and lucky cases, hence, all jambites are encouraged to check www.clearance.nduportal.com
Those whose names APPEARS in the portal should follow the following instructions from the institution to complete their clearance:
Instructions for Completing the 2019/2020 NDU Online Clearance
Please ensure that you go to an Internet centre that is reliable with knowledgeable staff. NDU nor its agents will not be held liable for any errors.
- Log on to www.jamb.org.ng to accept JAMB admission offer on the CAPS tab.
- For the admission not to lapse, log on to https://www.ndufees.com and click on Newly Admitted Student
- Input your Post UTME email and JAMB Registration Number
- Activate your account with the One-Time-Password sent to your mail when you sign in on www.ndufees.com again.
- Generate acceptance e-teller and make payment online.
- After making payment, click home to print out your acceptance Receipt.
- Thereafter proceed to clearance.nduportal.com click on Start Clearance to start online clearance process
- Fill the form and upload all necessary documents
- Print all necessary documents
- Proceed to your respective Department in the University for physical verification of uploaded documents.
- After verification, proceed to pay your school fees on https://www.ndufees.com.
- After school fees payment, you can proceed to print out Admission letter and clearance certificate.
- Failure to pay fees/charges nullifies your admission after two weeks of verification.
Note 1: Non-refundable acceptance/matriculation fee is N40,000.00 only for year one students
Note 2: Non-refundable acceptance/matriculation fee for Direct Entry students
- N110,000.00 for Faculty of Law
- N80,000.00 for Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- N60,000.00 for all other Faculties
Note 3: You can only pay your acceptance fee online.
Note 4: Scanned Documents to be uploaded
- O level Result(s)
- Birth certificate or Age declaration
- Local Government identification certificate
- Two duly signed Attestation letter addressed to The Registrar, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State.
- Duly signed Statutory Declaration from Law Court.
Important Note 1: Your Admission Letter and Clearance Certificate can only be printed after payment of School fees not later than two weeks after physical verification after which the admission offer will be voided and your slot be given to another.
Important Note 2: All the processes stated above must be completed within three weeks from the date of notification of admission.
For acceptance fees payment and clearance, please, contact us on 08060699054 or 08050706635. Or visit our office at MJE Tech Centre, Beside RCF Tent, Main Campus School Gate, Amassoma, Bayelsa State.
See Address map below
Site Admin (08060699054, 08050706635)
WhatsApp group for 2019/2020 NDU students? Dm 08050706635/08060699054