The Delta State Oil Producing Area Development Commission (DESOPADEC) busary application for 2018 has been on for the last few weeks. Students who are of Delta State Origin are therefore advised to apply for the scholarship.
DESOPADEC Bursary Eligibility.
- Applications must be of Delta State origin.
- They must be Students currently in School either University or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- They must be from 200 Level and above and
- They must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Candidates who are interested and meet the criteria listed above should apply Here
The required Documents to upload are:
- A recent Passport Photograph
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality.
- Note: The documents must be in .jpg format and should not exceed 1MB each.
DESOPADEC Bursary Deadline
The deadline for the application is 26th October, 2018.
For more inquiries, please, visit our support page below.
To get your letter of Identification from the Student Union Chapter President of your Ethnic Nationality in the Niger Delta University, contact Comrade Oshare Christian Ovie on 08135762723.
Comr. Oshare Christian
President, National Union of Urhobo Students, NUUS, NDU Chapter. Contact: +2348135762723