Clarification on the NDU Post UTME Timetable
Some persons are still confused as to when to write their post utme. This is because most courses are hidden under their Faculties. And many applicants do not know which Faculty their courses falls under. So please read on.
27th August (FACULTY OF SCIENCE)
According to the timetable, the exam will commence on the 27th with all science courses. Now, Science is a Faculty and the courses under Science that will write on that day are:
- Biological Science,
- Pure and Applied Chemistry (also called Chemical Science),
- Computer Science,
- Physics, and
Now, Science Education students are borrowing science courses from the Faculty of Science, so they will not write with Faculty of Education, rather, they will write with Science on this date (27th). Please, take note.
27TH AUGUST (SOCIAL SCIENCES)
Social Sciences are writing same date with Faculty of Science according to the timetable. The courses that will write on that day are are follows:
- Economics (even though Economics is under Social Science, they will not write on this date. They will write with management sciences due to their subject combinations). Take note.
- Geography and Environmental Management,
- Political Science,
- Sociology, and
- Social Science Education ( under Faculty of Education) (education students should visit www.foendu.org for courses clarification)
Now, Social Science Education will write with this group because of their subject combination.
28th AUGUST (ARTS, LAW, AND PARTS OF EDUCATION)
The courses under Faculty of Arts are:
- Theatre arts,
- Religious Studies,
- English and Literary Studies (ELS), and
- History and Diplomacy (HSD).
For Faculty of Law, there are no Departments. Law is just Law. Then, for the Faculty of Education, The courses that will be writing here will be:
- Arts Education,
- Adult Education and Community Development, and
- Guidance and Counselling.
29TH AUGUST (MANAGEMENT SCIENCE, ECONOMICS AND PARTS OF EDUCATION AGAIN)
Under Management Science, the courses that are writing are:
- Business Administration (Business administration have four courses – Management, Office and information Management, Insurance and Marketing). All option writes here, unless otherwise stated.
- Finance and Accounting (also called Banking and Finance – they are all these same thing here)
Economics, which we have removed from Social Science on the 27th, will write today 29th.
For Faculty of Education, the courses that will writes includes:
- Business Education, and
- Educational Management.
30th AUGUST (ENGINEERING, AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND PARTS OF EDUCATION)
Engineering courses to write on this day includes:
- Agricultural and /Environmental Engineering,
- Chemical and Petroleum Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering, and
- Technical Education under Faculty of Education.
For Agricultural Science, the courses are:
- Agric. Econs & Rural Sociology,
- Livestock Production Technology,
- Crop Production Technology,
- Fisheries, and
- Agricultural Education (under Faculty of Education).
30th AUGUST (FACULTY OF MEDICINE) This date may be 31st. But if confirmation do not come, put 30th in mind.
Courses here is just one:
- Medicine and Surgery.
1st SEPTEMBER (FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE, NURSING AND PHARMACY)
- Pharmacy, and
- Medical Laboratory Science.
This is the end of the timetable.